Everything Vestment Is...
Everything Vestment Is Everything You Wanted To Know About Liturgical Wear, But Were Afraid To Ask
Okay, so maybe you weren’t afraid to ask. (After all, that’s why you’re here…right?) But still you might find the prospect of finding liturgical sets for your small church a bit daunting.
Go to a traditional supply place and the cost is exorbitant. Thousands of dollars for a single set. Yikes!
So now you’re thinking of making them yourself. But how are you going to do that? Where do you find the materials and the patterns? How do you begin?
That’s where we come in. Whether you’re here to learn about these beautiful sets – for example, what do all those pieces mean and why are they in different colors? – or if you are thinking about making a set or two for your church, we can help. We'll supply you with patterns, material, trim or complete sewing kits if you prefer.
Or say you don’t have the sewing skills to make the set yourself, but you can’t afford the high-dollar liturgical sets. We can help there as well, providing custom-made, complete sets for a reasonable price.
Looking for church supplies such as holy water, incense or anointing oils? At Everything Vestment we now carry those as well. Plus we have a wide selection of Christian jewelry from the Holy Land.
Are you having trouble scraping together the money to pay for those sets? Check back with us soon. We will have several fundraiser ideas to help you get the funds together for your sets.
So check out our site. Linger for a while. We truly have everything you want to know about these beautiful liturgical garments.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Ask a Pro
- Now you can ask a pro the next time you have difficulty with a vestment sewing issue.
- Vestment Sewing - A Free Ezine
- Vestment Sewing is an ezine that will let you know of bargains and new products available at Everything Vestment.
- Everything Vestment Disclaimer
- This Everything Vestment Disclaimer page applies only to the information contained in everything-vestment.com.
- Facts About Christianity
- Facts About Christianity: God's Perfect Creation God created the world and everything in it, including man whom God put in the Garden of Eden.
- Everything Vestment Store
- Everything Vestment Store has patterns, material, custom vestments and more for your church needs.
- Vestment Patterns for Sale
- Vestment patterns to make a chasuble, alb, stole or other vestment item. Whatever liturgical item you are seeking, Everything Vestment has the pattern you need.
- Vestment Stole in Your Choice of Colors
- Vestment stole in your choice of color is now available from Everything Vestment. You can have your stole in your choice of red, green, white, purple or black.
- Custom Made Vestments
- Our custom made vestments allow you to have the vestment set you want at a price you can afford.
- Vestment Fabric
- Vestment fabric for sale from Everything Vestment. This beautiful liturgical fabric is available in red, green, purple, white and black.
- Vestment Trim and Notions
- Vestment trim and notions to help you make a beautiful vestment set. Our vestment banding comes in widths ranging from 2 1/4 inches to a full 3 inches wide.
- Vestment Stole Kit for Sale
- Vestment stole kit for sale. With this kit you can make a stole in red, green, white, purple and black.
- How to Sew Vestments
- How to Sew Vestments - Step by Step Instructions on how to make vestments including making your own patterns.
- Jewelry From Jerusalem
- Jewelry from Jerusalem that is listed on the following pages is all exquisitely made Christian jewelry with attention to detail.
- Biblical Anointing Oils
- Biblical anointing oils that we offer here are all imported from Israel, are genuine and made of the highest quality virgin oil as a base.
- How to Cut the Chasuble
- Cut the chasuble for your first step in learning how to sew a chasuble.
- Sewing Vestments - How to Make a Stole and the Maniple
- Sewing vestments isn't a complicated process, but to make a stole and maniple does involve a few tricks to make a professional-looking vestment set.
- Sew An Alb - Step by Step Instructions
- Learning to sew an alb isn't complicated, but there are a few tricks to getting it right.
- Vestment Burse - How to Make One
- Making the vestment burse may seem like a challenge to you, but once you learn the basic steps, it is really quite simple to make a burse.
- Starting a Sewing Business - Turn Your Sewing Passion into a Home Business
- Starting a sewing business is a great way to turn your passion for sewing into a profitable part-time or full-time sewing business.
- History of Vestments
- The history of vestments and the use of Liturgical Vestments in the Worship of Almighty God spans a period beginning with the Exodus from Egypt by the Israelites, circa 1210 B.C.
- Vestment Blessings
- The first known written record of Liturgical Vestment Blessings in the Christian Church is found in a Pontifical Ceremonial from 9th century Europe.
- Vestment Colors - Their Meanings and Times of Use
- Five vestment colors are customarily permitted by the Christian Church in regard to Sacred Vesture and Altar Paraments. These colors are White, Red, Green, Purple/Violet and Black.
- Great Christian Resources
- Great Christian Resources and Links
- Prevent Pastoral Burnout
- Pastoral burnout is an issue facing many priests and pastors in the ministry today.
- Vestment Fundraiser
- Vestment fundraiser is a great solution to the limited funds many churches are facing in today's uncertain economy.
- Vestment Sewing Tips - How to Sew the Chasuble
- The next step in our vestment sewing tips is learning to sew the chasuble.
- Vestment Blog
- The Vestment Blog keeps you up to date with everything new at Everything Vestment
Our New Store is Now Open!
Our new store will make it easier for you to shop with your Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express. Plus our new shopping cart will make it easier for you to find and purchase the vestment items you need.
So stop by today. We think you'll love the improvements!
Click Here to See Our New Store
Please Pardon Our Dust
Our new store is currently under construction and we are still in the process of stocking our virtual shelves. If you don't see an item you want, contact us. We'd love to work with you!